Every smart marketer needs a go-to checklist for social media marketing!
It’s how you maintain important fundamentals when everything’s about to change.
To help you not miss a beat as you manage your social media accounts, the team at REDOT UK made this infographic to remind you about what’s really important.
These easy-to-follow, no-nonsense tips highlight the basics of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube & SlideShare.
Are you ready? Let’s start.
STEP 1: Identify your target customer’s demographics, including:
• Income Level
• Educational Level
• Type of Industry
• Type of Business
STEP 2: Create shareable content
Keep these tips in mind:
• Keep posts 300-500 words
• Include a featured image and relevant meta description in your post
• Optimize posts to include target keyword.
• Make sure you have a call to action.
• Make sure you have a social sharing button
An easy way to make your content shareable is to make it visual! If you need some help with creating shareable images or videos, contact us and we’ll show you how to do it perfectly!
Don’t forget to bookmark this post so you have it handy next time you need to:
• Post on your company Facebook page
• Monitor Twitter mentions & retweets
• Update your status on LinkedIn
• Promote an event on Google+
• Add new Pinterest boards
• Subscribe to YouTube channels
• Add content to SlideShare
And please let me know in the comments below if you think anything is missing from the above checklist!